OH MY GOODNESS IM AT AWESOMECON AND I MIGHT MEET BILLIE PIPER AND THIS IS MY FIRST CON AND IM FREAKING OUT.
Late Night Rambles from Torie
18. April 2014
- Ah, I love nights where my feelings of self worth are in the gutter.
- I wish I could look back at high school as a positive experience.
- I feel like I am one of few people that would go back in time to change my life if there were certain life lessons I could take along.
- I went to a poetry reading tonight and I really enjoyed it. I think I want to go to more things like that but a lot of people don’t like to go and my social anxiety usually gets the best of me.
- I wonder if the amount of friends I have lost throughout the years is more than normal or around average.
- Not fitting into clothes that once fit is one of the worst feelings in the world.
- I’m terrified of not being good enough for my high expectations in life.
- I wonder if I block out my past more than other people do.
- The fact that I am turing 21 next week is terrifying to me and I’ve barely thought about it. I don’t think I’m ready.
- I feel like I sometimes spend more time wishing I was like others than enjoying how much I have been blessed in life.
- Okay. I’m done.
invisiblearray: Good evening. Let's talk about your most embarrassing moment.
oh god I’m such an embarrassing person where do I start
okay it’s an awards show here we go
- In algebra 2 my teacher put a triangle on the board and asked me to name it and I yelled “HERBERT” and everyone thought I was so fucking stupid so they named the three points of the triangle SAM
- my gyno called me to refill my birth control and she asked “How do you take it” (as in do you take the placebos every month or every three months) and I said “by mouth” because i didn’t understand how else I would take a birth control pill
- In high school I literally did not know that “mustache ride” meant cunnilingus I seriously thought it was like you have a handlebar mustache and one person sits in the dip on each side and you take off flying I seriously thought that and i was in a play where I had a handlebar mustache and backstage I made a joke about mustache rides and everyone looked at me like “wtf is your god damn problem this is the chiLDREN’S SHOW”
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
- I was the first girl to get her period when i was ELEVEN OKAY and for the first few times it’s like this mucousy brown stuff that doesn’t really leak but it’s weird and the first time I had like a real blood period I was in school, in the middle of the day, completely by surprise. Luckily I was wearing red track pants so that was solid that was chill but it had leaked onto my chair but luckily still I was in the back corner so I figured I could sneak over to the sink and get some paper towels and just wipe it up and no one would know but I was halfway to the sink when Kelly Tarantola stood up and yelled “SAM THERE’S BLOOD ON YOUR CHAIR WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU GET YOUR PERIOD” and everyone knew and if they forgot, Kelly Tarantola is always there to pop up and go “didn’t you leak your period on to the chair once?”
Thanks Kelly Tarantola, you’re a hero.